[NAFEX] Message from Alabama

Travis Callahan teecee2 at bellsouth.net
Sun May 8 18:04:30 EDT 2005

Hello Friends,
Below is a message from a Nafex member having trouble getting onto the list. I will copy him an any replies Thanks..... Travis Callahan .....South Lousiana

If it has been discussed I missed it. I grafted a few persimmons this spring that look good at this point but I ran out of scions. Has anyone been successful in grafting in summer or late spring with current season's growth with persimmon. Of course Mayhaw worked great!

R. D. O'Barr
Zone 7, No AL
(Where the blackberries are still blooming and the first Mayhaw is turning pink. Still need 2 weeks for full ripe on most varieties.)