[NAFEX] Primocane-bearing Blackberry

Del Stubbs northernlights2n at yahoo.com
Sun May 8 00:32:08 EDT 2005

Earlier this yearI posted 3 sources for these on this forum, I forget the nursery I
chose, but it was cheaper on shipping and no limits mentioned. Just do a search to find
the post. Mine came during the early spsring warm spell, leafed out a bit, then the 2
weeks of 20+ degree nights hit and burnt off all the new leaves, will have to wait to see
how they recover. Del

Del Stubbs  http://www.pinewoodforge.com   zone 3   N. MN