[NAFEX] Hose End Sprayer?

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Fri May 6 16:58:32 EDT 2005

Hello All,

How do you clean a hose end sprayer that seemingly does not pick up
material from the bottle anymore?

It is an Ortho tree and shrub hose end sprayer.

I tried running a vinegar solution through it, but are there other tricks?

I can blow air through it both ways, but it does not seem to pick up
material.  It is like the venturi is not working.

Before I toss it and buy another, I want to make sure there isn't a simple
fix for it.

It is this model;
http://ace.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pACE2-962096reg.jpg

Thanks,