[NAFEX] hungry voles and tasty trees and maurauding domestic cats

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Fri May 6 12:53:26 EDT 2005

Hi,

Just the circle of life.

I have never seen a cat catch a bird, as in the countryside, birds are
much too wary when on the ground to be caught.

I like songbirds, but I like eating fruit too.

Don't think of it as losing song birds, think of it as improving the song
bird gene pool.

Think of those poor people in the Niagara region having to listen to
cannons all day  long, that keep birds off the fruit (along with netting).

Later,
Tom