[NAFEX] 'Bangor ' Blackberry

Heron Breen breen at fedcoseeds.com
Thu May 5 20:10:25 EDT 2005

No, these blackberries have nothing to do with FEDCO Trees or any other varieties
offered or trialed by John Bunker. Very different plant, as I have John's "Fort
Kent King", and it of a very different habit. Haven't had a chance to compare the
berries side by side so I cannot give any word on that. The "Bangor" is a listed,
rare heirloom that Mr. Chase has had thriving in the sod of his lawn for forty
years at his current house, brought from his childhood house. For collectors, hardy
blackberry enthusiasts, and those who like a little pain with their pleasure.
Heron Breen
zone 4, Maine

On Thu May  5 18:26 , mIEKAL aND <dtv at mwt.net> sent: