[NAFEX] hungry voles and tasty trees

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Thu May 5 15:28:30 EDT 2005

Hi,

Just protect trunks with hardware cloth or aluminum screening.

Rodents are opportunists.  Give them a choice between easy feeding and a
barrier, and they choose easy feeding.

Buy or adopt a grey cat.  They are supposed to be good hunters.  That is
why farmers keep "barn cats".  They are not pets.

Tom

PS: Do not feed the cat too much.  You want a hungry hunter, not fat cat.