[NAFEX] Any opinions on my grafting problem?

John Smith friendly27sw at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 23:40:06 EDT 2005

Lon, Lucky, et al.,

To make sure I'm visualizing this right, when you do
these bark grafts after cutting the wedge at the base
of the scionwood, I assume you make a couple verticle
cuts through the bark in the rootstock and pull it
away in the underlying wood separating the layers like
you would to do budding, to create a flap, then shove
the scionwood in there and wrap tightly?

Thanks for the input.