[NAFEX] Remineralize The Earth

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Mon May 2 20:11:08 EDT 2005

http://www.Remineralize.org
The late Bob Kurle, who was "Mr. Nafex" for many years, strongly
believed in the value of, and need for, remineralizing the soil through
the addition of ground rock powders.  He had read that ice ages were
due to plants having insufficient minerals, which caused them to give
off more CO2.  Then, when glaciers came, they dropped minerals on the
land and restored it.
	I do not endorse or dispute this either way, though I have at least
seen the value of some ground rock additions to soils.  I am posting
the website as much for the nostalgia of it as anything, and to let
newer members know a little about one of the founders.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.