[NAFEX] "Roundup"

Richard Kruse richkrus at gvtel.com
Sun May 1 10:15:30 EDT 2005

Anywhere from quarter inch on up.

I must add to the chemical discussion, I would not have the tooo many fruit
and berry plants if not for roundup.  As a result of these plant I have
provided food for rabbits (until I killed them and they had killed many
trees and plants), moose, deer, and birds of all sizes and shapes.
    I did this food thing and to be honest I would just as soon not have fed
them.
Dick