[NAFEX] citrus seedlings need help

Mark Lee markl at nytec.com
Mon Jun 20 10:32:14 EDT 2005

Thanks for all the advice I received on my tired looking citrus
seedlings.  It has been 3 weeks since I asked for help.  Time for an
update.

I think my main problem was over watering.  I cut back watering to once
per week.  I also increased drainage in the pots.  The old leaves
continued to drop, but now I have a new set of leaves starting to
emerge.  Problem solved.  Now all I need is another 10 years of waiting
and lots of heat, and I may get some barely edible fruit!

-Mark Lee, Seattle, zone 8a