[NAFEX] Oils and Essences

Don Yellman don.yellman at webformation.com
Sun Jun 5 22:47:57 EDT 2005

All this talk of oils and essences made me a little hungry.  Some of this stuff is quite good when used in Chinese dishes.  But no discussion of these substances would be complete without mentioning the granddaddy of them all: Oil of snake.  This product will alleviate any illness or disease, whether in the home, garden, or office, requiring only the firm and unshakable confidence of the user.  I used to buy mine from an itinerant salesperson out of a horse-drawn wagon, but it is now widely available from multiple sources under a variety of names.

And I hardly need to add that it is 100% organic.

Don Yellman
Great Falls, VA