[NAFEX] Non-Traditional Apples

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Thu Jun 2 21:52:42 EDT 2005

Oddly enough, I have a seedling apple that bore it's first good crop
last year that fits your description.  Good solidly striped color,
clean, disease resistant fruit, absolutely tasteless.  No sugar, no
acid, no flavor.  I topworked it this year, but left some side limbs
that could still provide scions if you are serious.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.