[NAFEX] Fireblight worse than usual this year?

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 16:58:09 EDT 2005

Not sure if I've ever seen fireblight in this area, but this spring I'm
finding the occasional tip die-back.  It goes in only a leaf or 2, and
quits; dry brown dead part falls off with light tug.  I think I saw a little
of this last year.  It's still not enough to take bother taking samples to
the diagnostic lab.