[NAFEX] Citron

Geoffrey Tolle Gtolle0709 at wowway.com
Thu Dec 29 18:59:50 EST 2005

Doc,

     Probably not quite useless. The seeds are probably edible. The
egushi, a very bitter watermelon relative, is widely grown in Africa for
its seeds. The natives have a "technique" for shelling the seeds and
several hulless or nearly hulless varieties have been developed. I
suppose that it just depends on the size of the seeds.

                                                             Geoffrey Tolle