[NAFEX] used book sources

Dennis Norton dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com
Thu Dec 29 01:23:53 EST 2005

As a broker for out of print and rare books during the off-season, here's a
link to the best search tool I  have ever found and use constantly to search
for books.  It's called BookSearch and is a small and fast FREEWARE program
enabling you to search a number of large book search engines on the Internet
for new and used books. It is ideal for finding rare or hard-to-find books,
or for comparing prices. Search by keyword, title, or author name.  I hope
it's helpful.

http://www.theabsolute.net/sware/#booksearch

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard