[NAFEX] citron

MARIE ASHTON bwoodtx at verizon.net
Wed Dec 28 22:15:24 EST 2005

I think that you are all saying the same thing. The citron of history is a
type of lemon and the Citron melon is just a lemon flavored melon which does
not make it a true citron.
By the way the citron melon is what we used to call a pie melon. We always
thought it was a watermelon gone wild and it sure cannot be eaten raw.
Richard Ashton
Brownwood, Texas
zone 8- HS 9