[NAFEX] need pruning suggestions

Shambeda shambeda at epix.net
Wed Dec 28 19:28:44 EST 2005

A nice pole pruner with a different action is made by Fiskars. It is a
bypass pruner on a telescoping pole (7 to 13') but it has a sliding
action/gear driven cutting head had reduces the force for a fraction of
normal cutting. There is a handle that you grasp and pull/slide toward you.
Plus the head swivels 135 degrees!