[NAFEX] need pruning suggestions

breezyhill breezyhill at myway.com
Wed Dec 28 19:18:38 EST 2005

I have a small, mixed fruit orchard.  Many of you have very large orchards, indeed.  I am reaching that stage in life that limits physical activity.  Hand and shoulder powered loppers and saws cause pain.  Surely you, of the many trees, are not out there with a bow saw teetering on a step ladder to lop off branches.  What do you use, and can you recommend a brand?  A rechargeable reciprocating saw with a pruning blade was suggested by a friend.  Is that an option? RMilner at Breezyhill