[NAFEX] Archive search

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 24 00:40:33 EST 2005

In the past there was an internal search-engine, but I never got it to work.
  And my computer skills aren't THAT bad.  Now the only options are you can
ask it to sort the messages (on only one month's archive page) by date,
author, thread, or title.  The choice might be 'topic' rather than title,
but it sorts by TITLE-- which isn't always the topic.

Until recently a google- or yahoo-search of a topic would sometimes yield
appropriate NAFEX archive entries, but now those finds lead to the FOF/
'Page Not Available' statement.  Sorry.