[NAFEX] pears in z4?

Lamb Abbey Orchards lambabbey at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 22:52:18 EST 2005

Tanis:

I noticed your posting on cold hardy pear varieties.  You may have long ago
since done this, but have you contacted Bill MacKentley at St. Lawrence
Nurseries to get his feedback?   If you have, terrific.  If you haven't, he
would be one person I'd definitely contact.  His list of pears hardy to Zone
3 (and colder in some instances) can be found here:

http://www.sln.potsdam.ny.us/pears.html

I hope this is of some help.

John

* * * * *