[NAFEX] Phosmet and warble fly

Sunshine Lemme longislande at optonline.net
Fri Dec 23 17:51:58 EST 2005

Let me know when there is some scientific evidence like there is for prions.

Sunshine Lemme
Principal, Long Island Emergency
www.longislandemergency.com
EMT-Critical Care, Firefighter, HazMat Tech
Montauk Firefighter of the Year 2002
Rapid Intervention Team Leader
Graduate Student in Emergency Management