[NAFEX] Accurate well defined hardiness map

mauch1 at aol.com mauch1 at aol.com
Fri Dec 23 15:48:48 EST 2005

<What I was l ooking for is a map that can be enlarged enough so I can tell where I am located in relation
to the boundaries.  The on-line maps have so little detail I can't figure out the counties.  I realize how
imprecise the zones are, I would just like a map that can be enlarged so I can see what is there.>

Jim,

The 1990 zone map was (originally) available on 'oilskin'.  I don't know if it still is available.  I happen
 to have it posted up in my garage.  It's huge.  If you (or anyone else for that matter) want to contact
me, I'll be glad to try to determine where their county lies (the county names I believe are on it, but
they're *really* tiny).

Chris Mauchline
SE PA, zone 6
40° 5' N 75° 51'W