[NAFEX] Accurate well defined hardiness map.

Erdman, Jim ErdmanJ at uwstout.edu
Fri Dec 23 08:28:47 EST 2005

What I was l ooking for is a map that can be enlarged enough so I can tell where I am located in relation to the boundaries.  The on-line maps have so little detail I can't figure out the counties.  I realize how imprecise the zones are, I would just like a map that can be enlarged so I can see what is there.
Jim