[NAFEX] Accurate well defined hardiness map.

Jwlehman at aol.com Jwlehman at aol.com
Fri Dec 23 07:25:32 EST 2005

In a message dated 12/22/2005 8:01:49 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
megdanh at comcast.net writes:

>    Here's my 2 cents worth.  I'm guessing that these maps are accurate and
> mean exactly what they say they mean.  They just don't mean what we want them
> to mean.

Hi Dan,

You may have missed the question that started all this. They were looking for
a map that had precise zone lines, defining the line between each zone. I
assume they wanted a map that broke it down maybe county by county. You and I are
both correct, my answer pertained more to why a zone map showing precise
lines would be nearly meaningless. You also answered that indirectly while dealing
with the basis for each zone.

Jerry