[NAFEX] Phosmet and warble fly

Heron Breen breen at fedcoseeds.com
Thu Dec 22 23:18:43 EST 2005

Well folks,
About six months ago, I posted a vague bit about phosmet, some of our's beloved
Imidan, having potential links to "mad-cow". Here is an article by one of the
farmer guys who started wondering. Another amateur scientist/farmer who plays what
if and enlists the help of some "real" scientists to try his theories. The article
shows phosmet may have played a co-direct role in cow infection, but presents many
other variables for other mammals. For fruit growers, I don't know if it
conclusively says one way or the other whether we should be concerned or cautious
about Imidan. Take it as hearsay, do your own googling, find opposing view points
or pages that say "crackpot" to all below. Still a good read, and thought
prevoking. Definitely makes me leary of ANY residual Imidan exposure upon the
person spraying. Enjoy!
Link to
http://www.westonaprice.org/mythstruths/mtmadcow2.html#purdey
sincerely