[NAFEX] GRIN help?

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 22 18:55:36 EST 2005

Wow!! This worked!  Sort of...

I got results from the internal search-engine only after I checked BOTH the
'Active' & 'Inactive' boxes.  This is the first time I've ever gotten the
GRIN system to work AT ALL.

I was able to find a newer page, the 'Updated" page for the item, which
contained even LESS info than what I'd found previously.

Thanks very much for your help.  I hope to try it again on something which
has more info in GRIN.