[NAFEX] GRIN help?

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 22 11:57:30 EST 2005

Well, a chance google-search showed me how to get into the accessions/ fruit
descriptions pages, but sometimes there's nothing in the 'narrative'
paragraph-- the one which describes the tree & fruit.  Sometimes it contains
only the comment : "record owned by PGQO on GRIN"

I tried more internet searches for this, and all I could find was various
lists of ARS distributions data, w/o any real content.  Can anyone describe
how to find a fruit description paragraph buried somewhere in the apparently
huge PGQO database?