[NAFEX] Climate zone maps

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Wed Dec 21 09:15:35 EST 2005

Hi Jim,

Same reason there are Toyotas and Fords.  People have different wants.

I do not rely on the maps at all anymore.  I have a thermometer that
records the highs and lows.  The micro climate here does not match the
zone maps at all.

My zone seems to be in flux right now.  Lower winter temps, last 4-5 years.

I take the zone map as a very rough guide.  I hope somebody develops a
better tool.

Later,
Tom