[NAFEX] Pyrodwarf roostocks

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 20 20:52:02 EST 2005

Sorry, but the only academic-style evals I saw were abstracts of published
studies which mentioned optimism about the pyrodwarfs.  (I figured I was
luck to find even those-- considering the increasing fee-for-access to
on-line academic journals!)  I posted these 2, below, because they had the
longest descriptions of each type of pyrodwarf side by side.  It had been
stated before on this list that there were 2 types similarly named, and it
seemed logical to supply some info.

I would very much like to see a bigger better chart of performance relative
to other pear rootstocks!  Can anyone find & post one?

And ham or goose would be more seasonal.