[NAFEX] mulching

Dennis Norton dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com
Fri Dec 16 14:01:00 EST 2005

Tom,

It is quite practical, especially when you have hundreds of oak trees
surrounding your plantings as we do around our raspberries.  We have 3 sites
for our berries, all 3 being surrounded by oaks.  We let the leaves collect
around the plants and they provide a natural mulch.  Works great and the
best part is that it costs us nothing!!

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard