[NAFEX] manure tea wisdom

Heron Breen breen at fedcoseeds.com
Thu Dec 15 17:08:18 EST 2005

Hi Tom and all,
I think the country wisdom on the subject of manure is a familiar phrase
unrepeatable on the list serve that suggests if you eat it you will die.
Haven't tried it, but at various points of my life when I have been acting rude,
many people have thoughtfully suggested it as a remedy. People seem to enjoy
dispensing such health advice from moving cars and while slamming doors.
It seems that maybe the old saying is true, because there seems to be no one
living who can speak about their experiences with this cure.
sincerely,
Heron Breen
zone 4, Maine