[NAFEX] Blackberry/Wiltpruf Question

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 15 08:31:59 EST 2005

I asked this same Q of a chemist friend.  He researched either the MSDS or
some other reference which lists components.  I might still have the info,
"but where?!"  If I remember correctly, Wiltpruf is more non-toxic &
bio-degradeable then I'd assumed.

What about coarse, airy mulches like pine needles, marsh hay, etc?