[NAFEX] elderberry recipes

David W Hausmann wizard2468 at juno.com
Tue Dec 13 17:17:59 EST 2005

'Ello, All!
        How's it going?    I very much appreciate the recipes people have
sent.  I am new at this and I am trying new fruits I have no idea how to
prepare.  In fact, my friend asks me what am I going to do with
persimmons or elderberries, for example, and with the recipes everyone
has been sending I actually have some answers!  hahaha  Thank you for
your time and recipes.
        Have a Good One!  Love, Peace and Perception

Wizard
Saint Louis, Missouri

                                                       Be Cooool!
                                                       Wizard2468