[NAFEX] ornamental blueberries

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Mon Dec 12 22:42:00 EST 2005

Thanks!  I have loads of yew, and am looking for something
different.  The yews around the foundation don't have enough sun to
fruit, but are very healthy.  However, I am looking for a taller/
narrower plant for this location.  Maybe I should buy a pair of
rabbit eye blueberries and plant them in the back yard for a couple
of years.  If they survive, I could then move them to the spots on
either side of the garage, where I want to remove the cedar.  There's
no tearing hurry.  I'll look into the first two eleagnus, too.

Ginda