[NAFEX] Elderberry Recipes

Doreen Howard gardendiva at charter.net
Mon Dec 12 15:46:47 EST 2005

I'm serving roast buffalo, elk and antelope for Christmas dinner along with
the usual ham and turkey.  A couple of hunter friends contributed the game,
as they invited themselves to dinner.  With such richly flavored meats, I
was thinking that an elderberry sauce might be good.  Does anyone have a
recipe for one or for any kind of intensely flavored fruit sauce?  I'm open
to suggestions, as I probably can beg or buy most any fruit.  And, I already
have wild blueberries, white currants and plums in the freezer.
Doreen Howard