[NAFEX] Nursery sources

Richard Moyer ramoyer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 11:12:22 EST 2005

Thomas,
PT Barnum shared wise words on consumer gullibility.
GardenWatchdog.com is a good place to check out previously mentioned
nurseries.  If a nursery is not listed there any more, you can ask
gardenwatchdog why.

Also, a google search on a nursery name will reveal recent comments by folks
who've ordered from that nursery, even if they've been delisted from Garden
Watchdog.

When I asked a local nurseryman (not one listed on previous posts) why they
were selling woody plants that die in our normal winter lows, the honest
response was that enough of their customers are used to woody plants dying,
that it's the business model that works for all involved.  Not a company I
recommend.

Richard
Zone 6, Tenn