[NAFEX] apple grafting beginner question

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Sat Dec 10 07:09:04 EST 2005

Cummins' prices for rootstocks start at 10-100, so I assume they will
sell a bundle of 10.  That's probably more than Deb needs, but she
should get a few spare to since it's her first time, and they aren't
terribly expensive.  Even if you decide not to buy anything, the
website is a good read.

Ginda