[NAFEX] "The Farm That Won't Wear Out"

kieran or donna redherring at tnaccess.com
Fri Dec 9 12:44:45 EST 2005

Charles Paradise posted this topic recently, but it was scrubbed.  I copied
the title and did a search, and read it.   It was published as a series of
articles, then I guess as a short book.   I think you will find it
interesting.  Certainly his argument that low phosphate levels are a major
limiting factor in fertility holds true for land around here.  Native trees
typically nodulate for P around here.  Plants that don't normally do that,
(or that can't find a compatible microorganism) are pretty much out of luck
unless someone comes along with a bag of Phosphate.  This is the address I
read it on:
http://www.soilandhealth.org/01aglibrary/010134hopkins/010134toc.html
Donna