[NAFEX] Best Dwarfing Rootstock for Pears?

lee reich lreich at hvc.rr.com
Fri Dec 9 09:58:45 EST 2005

That Pyrodwarf rootstock looks good. I wish I had known about them --
I grafted a bunch of pears last spring using a seedling rootstock and
an interstem of OH X F 513. I was told that that the dwarf interstem
on pear would not necessarily dwarf the tree. Where can Pyrodwarf
rootstocks be purchased?

Lee Reich, PhD
www.leereich.com

Books by Lee Reich: