[NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 35, Issue 22

Rondi nafex at mokalive.com
Thu Dec 8 23:02:14 EST 2005

Thanks Dave and Carl for sharing your peach grafting processes. The
spring chip budding sounds very interesting and I am going to give it a
try. This coming Mid April would be the time for me. This will give me
time to look for material to graft too. I have one tree, a Contender,
that I put in spring 2005 and is doing very well.

Again, Thanks!

Rondi

From: "Dave Griffin" <griffingardens at earthlink.net>