[NAFEX] apple grafting beginner question

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Thu Dec 8 18:40:05 EST 2005

On Dec 6, 2005, at 12:40 PM, Deb Schneider wrote:

> . . . Can I get a rootstock somewhere?   ; How  does one go about
> picking a rootstock? . . .

Cummins Nursery,
http://www.cumminsnursery.com/
sells a wide variety of rootstocks.  (see the catalog, not the "plants
available for 2006")

http://www.cumminsnursery.com/rootstocks.htm

They also have a lot of information about rootstocks, although as a
developer of rootstocks they might be a bit biased.  I have found them
helpful people to do business with, and the plants they sent me were
healthy and as described.  Others have found them a little
disorganized.

Ginda