[NAFEX] pH and Citrus

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Thu Dec 8 18:29:20 EST 2005

I had one of those cheap pH meters, too.  I scrubbed it with steel wool
and stuck it in my soil.  It read 7.0.  I scrubbed it some more and wet
down the soil more.  It read 7.0.  I brought it inside and filled a
glass with one part vinegar and four parts water.  It read 7.0.  So I
threw it away.

Ginda