[NAFEX] pH and Citrus

John Smith friendly27sw at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 16:14:20 EST 2005

I agree it's a good idea to check the pH before
applying a remedy.  I even have one of the inexpensive
pH meters, however depsite what appears to be uniform
potting mix, I can get fairly wide-ranging readings
each time I put the probe in the pot.  So I don't feel
it's been very useful to get a good feel for the
problem.