[NAFEX] PH? potted citrus

Hal Love lovehd at comcast.net
Mon Dec 5 11:02:21 EST 2005

You could also use water that has been through a de-ionizing filter. Our
household water goes through such a filter. In addition to improving
(removing?) the taste of the water, it removes most of the calcium and
magnesium (and chlorine). It seems to work well for our potted indoor
plants. The filter only needs replacing once a year @ $75, although our
water is only moderately hard.

Hal
zn 6b TN