[NAFEX] Claypool Persimmons

John Raymond jwraymon at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 08:42:52 EST 2005

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for the info.

Being new to the mailing list, I wasn't sure whether
to continue this on the list thread or off-line, so I
thought I'd err on the side of caution.

I'd love to obtain scions of those Claypool varieties
if it wouldn't be too much trouble.  I hope to get
just enough to get a thriving specimen of each.

> > L-128-a  (JuhlxSzukis)
> > I-94A  (LENAxEARLYGOLDEN)
> > J-62  (LENAxGARRETSON)
> > I-97  (LENAxEARLYGOLDEN)
> > J-74  (LENAxGARRETSON)

Would it be possible to add

K-52A  (MARIONxEARLYGOLDEN)

to the list?  I don't want to ask for too much.

Should I send the check to the address listed on the
INGA posting?

7780 Persimmon St., Terre Haute, IN 47802-4994

Is a $100 enough to cover expenses?  If it's not, just
let me know, and if it's more than enough please
consider the remainder a donation to your work.  I
think the work you've been doing to save the Claypool
orchard varieties is admirable.

Best wishes,

- john