[NAFEX] Pomegranate

Shirley Murphy samurphy at isp.com
Sun Dec 4 12:22:42 EST 2005

That's an excellent idea.  My potted plants abound and cry out to have their restrictions removed so they can spread their toes in the open soil.  For the last five years I've been trying to improve the soil while building a house.  I'm looking forward to spending more time on deciding what plant to put where and doing it.  One oval area about 100 X 200 sf is designated as "The Fruit Loop"  In addition to the plants that have been in potted captivity I'll be looking for new ones.  The pomegranate will be a nice addition.
NAFEX has been and will continue to be a wonderful resource.
Shirley Murphy