[NAFEX] Pomegranate

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sun Dec 4 10:46:43 EST 2005

So why not start a second plant and plant it outdoors?  You'll have the
one in the pot in reserve.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
On Dec 4, 2005, at 7:41 AM, Shirley Murphy wrote:

With your helpful advice I think that I can root a pomegranate cutting.
  The
plants seem to do most of the work.  I am in the northern border of
hardiness zone 7.
Although the variety of my pomegranate was not identified it was noted
that
it was hardy to -10 degrees.  It has remained in a pot but never moved
indoors.