[NAFEX] Pomegranate

Shirley Murphy samurphy at isp.com
Sun Dec 4 10:41:15 EST 2005

With your helpful advice I think that I can root a pomegranate cutting.  The
plants seem to do most of the work.  I am in the northern border of
hardiness zone 7.
Although the variety of my pomegranate was not identified it was noted that
it was hardy to -10 degrees.  It has remained in a pot but never moved
indoors.