[NAFEX] Pomegranate

MARIE ASHTON bwoodtx at verizon.net
Sat Dec 3 22:54:55 EST 2005

I will put you down for a cold hardy variety. Do you work with rooting
cuttings or will you need a plant (the plants are very limited)? The
cuttings are very easy to root if you have light, bottom heat and a little
humidity. What hardiness zone are you in? It will determine the best
variety. Your pomegranate is not nessarily a Japanese as some US fruiting
varieties will not set fruit in mild climates, but it probably is Japanese
if it has lots of flowers. Thanks for your interest, let me know.
Richard Ashton