[NAFEX] Pomegranate

Shirley Murphy samurphy at isp.com
Sat Dec 3 22:25:06 EST 2005

Aha!  So my 10+ year old pomegranate that never bore fruit is probably a
Japanese variety which I will enjoy simply for the beauty of it's bloom.
I am certainly not as experienced as many in this discussion but if you have
enough cuttings I would love to participate and learn from the experience.
Any advice would be appreciated as well.

Shirley Murphy
1300 Lakeway Lane
Savannah, TN  38372
samurphy at isp.com